Final Manuscript Submission Requirements:
- The paper page should be in the US Letter size.
- The paper title, author name and affiliation list and margins have to follow the rules shown in the Conference Paper Template. Fail to do so may cause publication delay.
- The information entered on the EDAS website (Title, Authors, Abstract) has to be identical to the information in the PDF file. All co-authors’ information has to be included in the EDAS data entry.
- Please go to the IEEE PDF-eXpress website to generate the PDF file of your final manuscript. The service is free and all authors are required to use it for compliance with IEEE Xplore. Failed to do so will result in paper not published on IEEE Xplore. The IEEE PDF-eXpress website URL is:
Conference ID is 51349X (requires registration with your email and set up a password).
- The instruction of using PDF eXpress is on the same website. IEEE has instructions on its website:
- At least one author of accepted papers must register and attend the conference to present the paper. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Paper submissions require manuscripts with 2-4 pages in the standard IEEE double columns format for the review process. Please use the Template (also a pdf version is included for viewing and checking) and follow the font size and style.
- The manuscript must use the US Letter size which is 8.5" (215.9 mm) wide and 11" (279.4 mm) long.
- The margins must be set as follows:
- Top = 0.75" (19mm)
- Bottom = 1" (25.4mm)
- Left = right = 0.63" (16mm).
- Two-column format with a space of 0.25" (6.3mm) between columns.
- The submission website will check the format automatically. Noncompliance manuscript will not be able to upload.
- Please review the red font texts in the template to avoid common formatting errors.
- Only the pdf format is accepted for submission. The pdf format needs to be text searchable (Archivable pdf: PDF/A format).
- Papers describing investigations on human or animal subjects must include a statement that the study was approved by the appropriate institutional review board (IRB). The approval of research protocol should be disclosed in the manuscript.
- IEEE policy does not allow simultaneous submission of similar manuscripts to journals or conferences. The IEEE policy for "Authorship and Plagiarism" is at this link: [http://www.ieee.org/about/corporate/governance/index.html]
- Important copyright code:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-9633-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-9633-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-9633-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
- Please see the template for the placement location (in the left bottom on the first page) in the paper. Please note that this copyright is needed for every paper.