To provides financial support to postdoctoral fellows or PhD students who plan to attend an online or physical international conference in 2021, Sensors Journal announced 7 Travel Awards. The application deadline is 28 February 2021.
The awards are divided into seven sections in Physical Sensors, Intelligent Sensors, Chemical Sensors, Remote Sensors, Sensors Networks, Biosensors and for Women. Each section’s travel award will be awarded to one winner. The winners will be awarded 500 CHF each and a certificate. Please click the link to see details of the seven section travel awards: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors/awards
– Must be a postdoctoral fellow or PhD student (proof required) in one of the above fields.
– Must have plans to attend an online or physical international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information concerning the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– A curriculum vitae and a list of publications.
– A justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– A letter of recommendation from a supervisor.
The winners will be announced at the end of March 2021 on the Sensors website.